Washington, DC Travel Tips and FAQs
- Is Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront pet-friendly?Yes. We are a pet-friendly hotel located in the heart of Washington, D.C. We welcome your furry friends with a welcome amenity with food and dog bowls and plush bedding to ensure your furry friend has a comfortable stay. We do have a $75 per stay, up to two pets.
- How many rooms does Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Capitol Riverfront have?Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront features 154 non-smoking guest rooms and suites. Enjoy in-room amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen HDTVs, and a coffee/ tea maker.
- How far is Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront from the airport?Our hotel is 6.1 miles (12 minutes) from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and 32 miles (45 minutes) from Dulles International Airport.
- What popular attractions in Washington D.C. are near Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront?
Our hotel is within minutes of iconic D.C. attractions such as the U.S. Capitol, the White House, National Mall, Nationals Park, National Stadium, Audi Field, and The Wharf. Enjoy legendary performances at the Kennedy Center, explore the Smithsonian museums, and stand in awe beneath the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial.
- Does Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront have meeting space?Yes. Our hotel offers 3,600 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, accommodating up to 240 guests. Our venues include the spectacular rooftop terrace for stylish events and gathering with sweeping views of the Capitol Riverfront.
- Does the Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Capitol Navy Yard Riverfront have business services?Our modern business hotel offers the services you need to work, collaborate, and relax seamlessly. We offer a business center with printing, complimentary Wi-Fi, and 3,600 square feet of meeting space with audiovisual equipment.
- What is the smoking policy at Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront?Our hotel and guest rooms are 100% non-smoking for your health, safety, and wellness. Please be advised that a $250 fine for smoking in any of our rooms will be applicable to ensure a comfortable environment for all our guests.
- What accommodation are offered at Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront?We offer beautifully designed rooms and suites with panoramic DC views, modern décor, and convenient lifestyle amenities, including flat-screen TVs, safes, work space, refrigerators, microwaves, Keurig coffee maker and free Wi-Fi.
- Which is the closest Washington D.C. Metro station to the hotel?The hotel is two blocks from the Navy Yard-Ballpark Metro station, which is on the Green Line. This station connects you to the best Washington, D.C. attractions and neighborhoods.
- Where can I find shopping and entertainment near Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront?Our hotel is located near The Wharf, a vibrant waterfront destination for Navy Yard shopping, dining, events and entertainment. Explore waterfront eateries, local boutiques, special events, and concerts with scenic views along the picturesque Potomac River.
- Does Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront offer accessible guest rooms?Yes. We offer accessible guest rooms and suites at our Washington, D.C., hotel. We prioritize the comfort of all our guests and strive to ensure that every area of our property goes above and beyond ADA standards.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into Cambria Navy Yard Riverfront Hotel?You have to be 21 years old to check in at Cambria Hotel Washington DC Navy Yard Riverfront. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by an adult to stay at the hotel
- Is there an airport shuttle at the Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront?The Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Navy Yard Riverfront does not offer a shuttle service at the moment.